Therapists promote total-body relaxation with gentle Swedish bodywork, or they coax out muscle tension with firm deep-tissue pressure
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one 50-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage ($59 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limited availability on Saturday and Sunday. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyde Park Massage and Spa
From back pain associated with pregnancy to dense muscle knots in the shoulders, the therapists at Hyde Park Massage and Spa have seen it all. Thankfully they're skilled in a variety of bodywork and aesthetic techniques designed to promote relaxation in just about any client. Read on to learn more about this spa studio:
- What to expect: soothing massages and facial treatments
- Number of massage styles on the menu: four—Swedish relaxation, deep-tissue, prenatal, and couple's massage
- Number of facial styles on the menu: four—Detoxing, Hydrating, Sensitive, or Rejuvenating plus Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and high frequency facial rejuvenation
- Length of the longest massage available: 110 minutes