- One ticket to see Illusions
- When: Saturdays through Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Where: Starlite Theater until November 17, 2014 and the Tropicana Las Vegas starting November 28, 2014
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for general-admission section (the blue area) (up to a $75.70 value)
- $39 for preferred section (the yellow area) (up to a $98.70 value)
- $49 for VIP section (the silver area) (up to a $122.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Illusions, which stars magician Jan Rouven, draws gasps from wide-eyed audiences with trickery and dangerous stunts that earned the production the top spot on Pocket Vegas’s Vegas Top 10 Shows and Rouven the reader’s pick for “Best Magician” in the Las Vegas Review Journal. A playlist of current songs, including Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” and Katy Perry’s “E.T.,” pulses throughout the theater as Rouven and his five glamorous assistants perform jaw-dropping feats, such as escaping a water tank while handcuffed and chained to a light-sleeping shark. The illusionists also raise heart rates with stunts that call for audience participation, such as the hand stab, a Russian roulette-inspired game that requires a sharp knife and nerves of steel.