Clients lie in tanks filled with Epsom-salt-infused water, which creates buoyancy and helps lull them into a deeply meditative state
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Add-ons: Salt room session, depending on option purchased.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Learn More About Float Tanks
Float tanks (or sensory deprivation tanks) are one of the strangest new wellness fads. Here's what you need to know.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Immortal Float
Immortal Float puts visitors on the path toward personal wellness, with modern and ancient therapies that ease stress and promote a wide array of health benefits.
- Flotation therapy: More than 100 elements and trace minerals dissolved in water buoys the body, helping clients feel weightless and deeply relaxed.
- Salt therapy (halotherapy): In a climate-controlled room, visitors inhale microparticles of salt that may ease respiratory and skin conditions such as asthma and eczema.
- Detox programs: Regimens of natural juices, float sessions, and salt therapy aim to rid the body of toxins and re-energize clients.