What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of Indian food for pickup or delivery
- $45 for $75 worth of Indian food for pickup or delivery
- Valid only for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Lunch: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.–2:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m. Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:30 p.m.–10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5:30 p.m.–11 p.m.; Sunday 5 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Delivery zone: River North, Gold Coast, Near North Side. Call India House at (312) 645-9500 to confirm if your location is valid.
- No minimum order amount
- Delivery fee: $3.99
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup or delivery
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for delivery and carry out only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About India House
The epicurean alchemists at India House, winner of Chicago magazine's Best Indian Buffet designation, draw inspiration from the cuisine of Bombay and Delhi as well as Indian street fare and homestyle tandoori cooking. The menu's more than 250 items please vegetarian and meat-eating palates alike with curries, kebabs, and grilled seafood that utilize the flavors of fresh cilantro, chilies, and coconut. A reviewer for the Chicago Tribune praises the restaurant’s “incredibly tender tandoori chicken,” and Chicago magazine says that the fiery "Hyderabadi-style mahi-mahi … is a must." Midday lunchers can dig into a buffet whose myriad options beget multiple trips and consultation with a pack of tarot cards before deciding which delicious curries should be ladled over naan and rice.