Permanent Makeup Specialist uses permanent pigments to shape brows and create natural-looking arches
About This Deal
- Valid with Nadira only
- Lips permanent makeup treatment allows to enhance the beauty of natural lips or correct asymmetry, add definition, and fullness.
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
About Ink Brow Studio
Ink Brow Studio, Permanent Makeup is located in Upper East Side Manhattan. Phi brow Artist by Nadira brings the latest advanced techniques in cosmetic enhancements and is taking the semi-permanent makeup industry by storm. Often confused with ‘permanent makeup’ or ‘cosmetic tattooing’, microblading has its own unique benefits as to why it’s preferred. Both techniques can be used to enhance, replace or add to anyone’s appearance – no matter what their age or gender.