Permanent Makeup Specialist uses permanent pigments to shape brows and create natural-looking arches
What You'll Get
- Valid with Nadira only
- Lips permanent makeup treatment allows to enhance the beauty of natural lips or correct asymmetry, add definition, and fullness.
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Valid only with Nadira. Appointment required. Touch up has to be between 4-6 weeks. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ink Brow Studio
Ink Brow Studio, Permanent Makeup is located in Upper East Side Manhattan. Phi brow Artist by Nadira brings the latest advanced techniques in cosmetic enhancements and is taking the semi-permanent makeup industry by storm. Often confused with ‘permanent makeup’ or ‘cosmetic tattooing’, microblading has its own unique benefits as to why it’s preferred. Both techniques can be used to enhance, replace or add to anyone’s appearance – no matter what their age or gender.