Minimally invasive laser treatment breaks down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Technologies used during the treatment: BodySculp (laser lipo)
About Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery
Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine was founded by Dr. Ali E. Mohammad, a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon, and the center offers patients a wealth of nonsurgical treatments to choose from. With nurse practitioners working as the primary providers of aesthetic medicine, Jazzi offers both noninvasive and minimally invasive services, such as:
- Cosmetic injections, including Botox to smooth wrinkles and fillers to restore youthful contours to complexions
- Microneedling, which triggers the body's natural healing process to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- IPL photofacials that even out skin tone by targeting sun spots, redness, and other types of hyperpigmentation
- CO2 laser resurfacing, a treatment designed to soften signs of damage and aging, including lax skin and sun spots