Minimally invasive laser treatment breaks down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who's eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Technologies used during the treatment: BodySculp (laser lipo)
About Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery
Founded by Dr. Ali E. Mohammad, Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery is a place specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. The center offers non-invasive and minimally invasive services as well, such as cosmetic injections, microneedling, IPL photofacials, or CO2 laser resurfacing. All appointments are conducted in a kind atmosphere and with the utmost care for the client's needs.