Menu of halal Middle Eastern staples, such as falafels and kebabs, plus less common dishes, including mansaf and sabich
About This Deal
- Lunch Buffet for Two People, Valid on Weekends Only
- Lunch Buffet for Four People, Valid on Weekends Only
Includes unlimited desserts and drinks.
About Jerusalem Grill
Amid Jerusalem Grill’s seats and mural of old Jerusalem, diners enjoy a menu of halal Middle Eastern staples. Along with kebabs and shawarmas, however, the eatery offers several less common dishes from across the region. Read on to learn about a few.
- Mansaf: Jordan's national dish tops rice with lamb shank, pine nuts, and yogurt sauce
- Maghmoor: a vegan-friendly Lebanese summer stew of fried eggplant mixed with chickpeas
- Sabich: an Israeli sandwich stuffed with eggplant and eggs