Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a Greek dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $79.70 value)
- $110 for a Greek dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $159.40 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer
- One side
- Two entrees
- One dessert
See the menu.
View other offers from Kefi:
Kefi is defined as “the bliss that accompanies lively festivities,” and is deeply tied to Greek culture. It’s fitting, then, that Michael Psilakis’s rustic Greek restaurant is named Kefi. The Upper West Side spot features a menu of the authentic fare from the chef’s childhood. Read on to learn about a few flavorful dishes:
- Mezze: The long list of small plates includes grilled octopus, crispy dried and salted cod , and meatballs declared the city’s best by New York magazine.
- Sandwiches: Try the lamb burger with feta kopanisti, or opt for chicken or pork souvlaki drizzled with tzatziki inside warm pita bread.
- Macaronia: Kefi's signature mac ‘n’ cheese provides a Greek twist on the classic meal. The sheep-milk dumplings and spicy lamb sausage are also a popular option.
- Entree: The succulent pan-seared sea bass is accompanied by artichokes, tomatoes, olives, capers, and roasted-lemon purée. Lemon and capers also accent pork medallions served with spicy peppers.