Pubs offer a home away from home, without which we'd have nowhere to go but home. Escape to a comfortable environment with today's Groupon to Kenny's Irish Pub in Countryside. Choose between the following options:
For $15, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $34.85 total value). The meal includes:
- An appetizer for the table (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two sandwiches or burgers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- A pitcher of domestic beer (an $8 value)
For $28, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $68.70 value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers for the table (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four sandwiches or burgers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- A bucket of five domestic beers (a $15 value)
Kenny's chefs spice up the menu’s southwestern-style munchables and modern pub favorites, and bartenders pour domestic potables. Split an appetizer such as cheese-stuffed jalapeño poppers with a significant other or the other members of your death-metal barbershop quartet. Homemade tortilla chips form a crunchy bedrock for the mountainous toppings of the nachos appetizer, and salsa and pepper jack perform a saucy tango atop the Angus beef stage of the southwestern burger. In the grilled skirt-steak wrap, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions backstroke in a sea of Kenny's southwestern sauce, and the gooey grilled cheese is as American as playing baseball with apple pies.
917 W 55th St.
Countryside, Illinois 60525Get Directions