Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of seafood, steaks and cocktails
- $30 for $50 worth of seafood, steaks, and cocktails
- Click to view the menu
Killer Shrimp San Francisco
At Killer Shrimp's newest Russian Hill outpost, diners can feast their eyes on paintings of rock 'n' roll icons as they savor delicious seafood and grill-house specialties. Paired with dark reclaimed woods, a display kitchen, and modern street art, these elements combine into an effect the restaurant dubs "Urban Beach." Amid these chic surroundings are equally chic specialties, including fresh oysters, juicy steaks, and the signature Killer Shrimp—a secret family recipe that gets its deep flavor from a sauce simmered for 10 hours.
Tips for Visiting
- Take a sip. Killer Shrimp's bartenders shake up creative libations such as the Pieces of Eight—a cocktail that pairs Cruzan aged rum with house-made passion-fruit syrup and pineapple.
- Seriously, check out the paintings. The owner's father, Lee Michaels, played San Francisco gigs with artists including Santana, Janis Joplin, and the Grateful Dead. His musical background greatly informs the restaurant's vibe.
- Don't forget to dunk. The signature Killer Shrimp dish is best enjoyed with the restaurant's French bread, which can be used to sop up the rich flavors of the accompanying sauce.