What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of seafood, steaks and cocktails
- $30 for $50 worth of seafood, steaks, and cocktails
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid at Killer Shrimp San Francisco Only. Valid for Dine-in Only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for events, rentals or merchandise. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Happy Hour. Not valid with any other promotions. Must use in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Killer Shrimp San Francisco
At Killer Shrimp's newest Russian Hill outpost, diners can feast their eyes on paintings of rock 'n' roll icons as they savor delicious seafood and grill-house specialties. Paired with dark reclaimed woods, a display kitchen, and modern street art, these elements combine into an effect the restaurant dubs "Urban Beach." Amid these chic surroundings are equally chic specialties, including fresh oysters, juicy steaks, and the signature Killer Shrimp—a secret family recipe that gets its deep flavor from a sauce simmered for 10 hours.
Tips for Visiting
- Take a sip. Killer Shrimp's bartenders shake up creative libations such as the Pieces of Eight—a cocktail that pairs Cruzan aged rum with house-made passion-fruit syrup and pineapple.
- Seriously, check out the paintings. The owner's father, Lee Michaels, played San Francisco gigs with artists including Santana, Janis Joplin, and the Grateful Dead. His musical background greatly informs the restaurant's vibe.
- Don't forget to dunk. The signature Killer Shrimp dish is best enjoyed with the restaurant's French bread, which can be used to sop up the rich flavors of the accompanying sauce.