What You'll Get
The French have given the United States many tremendous gifts, such as the Statue of Liberty and the current Statue of Liberty, which subdued the first one after lightning made it evil. Taste more edible symbols of freedom with today's Groupon to La Mia Cafe. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get a panini meal for two (a $26.60 value) that includes:
- Two hot paninis with sides of house salad (a $7.95 value each)
- Two crêpes sucrée (a $2.95 value each)
- Two large americano coffees (a $2.40 value each)
- For $30, you get a baguette sandwich meal for four (up to a $61.20 value), which includes:
- Four sandwiches a la baguette with sides of house salad (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four crêpes sucrée (a $2.95 value each)
- Four large americano coffees (a $2.40 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Dishes range from around $5.95 to $10.95.
The chefs at La Mia Cafe assemble an arsenal of Francophilic sandwiches and crêpes alongside cups of fresh-brewed coffee in a charming atmosphere. In the panini meals, savory ingredients such as tomato and mozzarella or spinach and goat cheese are hugged in the toasty embrace of flatbread while a jealous house salad looks on from the side. Alternatively, turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomato pile themselves upon the sandwich parisien baguette, and the sandwich viande hachée features an ensemble of ground beef, caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese that reenact the plays of Molière upon a long, thin loaf of french bread. Groups of diners can then seal their meal with simple sugared crêpes and fresh-brewed coffee as they lounge in the inviting dining room or in the open air of the patio. La Mia Cafe also does not charge a corkage fee for BYO adult beverages, though they may charge an appraisal fee if the guest's bottle contains an antique miniature schooner.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.