Wellness checkup provides patients with details about 85 biomarkers, along with online access to results of physician-checked tests
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Lab Testing API’s Wellness Panels include tests normally ordered during your physical to give you a comprehensive look at your health. All tests include a physician’s order.
The Basic Wellness Test includes:
- Complete Blood Count, used to evaluate overall health and detect potential disorders.
- Comprehensive Metabolic panel, a blood test that measures glucose levels, electrolyte and fluid balance, and checks liver and kidney functions.
- Lipid panel, a blood test that measures lipids-fats including cholesterol.
- Urinalysis, which can be used to diagnose infections and evaluate causes of kidney issues.
The Standard Wellness Test includes all tests in the Basic Wellness Test in addition to:
- Vitamin D analysis for proper absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate.
- Sed Rate (sedimentation rate) used to detect and then monitor inflammation by measuring red blood cells sedimenting.
- Thyroid Panel with TSH to observe how the body utilizes energy.
The Complete Wellness Test includes all tests in the Standard and Basic Wellness Tests in addition to:
- CRP test (C-reactive protein) which indicates inflammation or infection.
- Magnesium RBC, the key mineral important for strong bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and nerve function.
- Hemogoblin A1c (glycated hemoglobin) measures glucose concentration over a three-month period.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid in NY, NJ, RI, or MA. Not valid in Canada. After voucher redemption, patients have 6 months to use their lab order for testing; a fee of $15 will apply to have a new lab order issued after 6 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lab Testing API
Lab Testing API specializes in providing direct access to low-cost lab tests. With direct to consumer lab testing on the rise, the goal of LTA is to make lab testing as easy and affordable as possible for the individual to obtain. Here's how it works: :
- Step 1: Customers find their nearest testing location, purchase their voucher and then go to Lab Testing API to redeem their voucher on the website.
- Step 2: The information is used to create a patient account and to generate a lab order. An email is sent to customers when their order is completed.
- Step 3: They then log into their patient account to print their lab order and bring it with them to the nearest patient service center to get tested.
- Step 4: Results are released directly to patients via Lab Testing API's secure system.