Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a Hawaiian meal for two (up to a $22.83 total value)
- Two combination plates from the menu (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks with free refills (a $1.69 value each)<p>
$15 for a Hawaiian meal for two adults and two kids (up to a $31.88 total value)
- Two combination plates (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two kids’ meals (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $1.69 value each)
- Two kids’ drinks (a $1.25 value each)<p>
Diners sit down around Polynesian food and Hawaiian barbecue food, such as teriyaki chicken or beef rice bowl ($7.50), kalua pork ($7.50), and garlic chicken ($7.50).<p>
The owners' menu of traditional Polynesian dishes hearkens back to their upbringing on Hawaii. Within an open-air kitchen, the staff grills and fries fresh ingredients and assemble them into lunch plates inspired by Hawaii's diverse immigrant population. Techniques and flavors borrowed from Japanese, Korean, and Indian cuisines are woven into Polynesian favorites, such as frybread, barbecue pork, and chicken-curry rice bowls. Through the tall windows of the exhibition storefront, sunshine spills in to bathe the eatery's goldenrod walls in natural light and allow diners to wear their mining helmets solely as fashion statements.