Technician uses a laser or low-frequency sound wave device to target unwanted fat deposits, aiming to reduce them
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas for laser-lipo include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- 20 minutes Ultrasonic Cavitation session and 30 minutes Laser Lipo sesson.
- Typical treatment areas for ultrasonic cavitation include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs,and upper arms.
- Vibration therapy: The sessions aim to mimic the effects of physical exercise, helping burn fat released during laser-lipo or ultrasonic cavitation treatments.
- Suggested number of ultrasonic cavitation treatments: 6–12
- Recovery time: no downtime
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Laser Lipo Studios
At Laser Lipo Studios, clients move closer to acquiring their desired physique. Offering Laser-lipo and EMS sculpt to target unwanted fat cells, define the abs, and lift the buttocks. EMS sculpt involves using the first FDA-cleared energy device that is used to create muscle and burn fat. Laser-lipo, on the other hand, utilizes low-wave radiofrequency, ultrasound, or cold to reduce fat. Both procedures are non-invasive and require little to no downtime.