Advanced laser hair removal technology helps to permanently reduce up to 15% of unwanted hair per session
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- What’s included: treatment and one-on-one consultation
- Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Permanently reduces 10%-15% of hair per treatment
- Safe, easy, and effective
- Softens and smooths skin
- Works on all skin types
- Reduces ingrown hairs and razor burn that generate from shaving and waxing
- Type of laser: YAG 1064nm can be used on darker skin types due to its lower melanin absorption. The laser deeply penetrates the hair follicle, targeting the bulb and papilla for more effective hair removal.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
#####LaserAway’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Appointments will be spaced out to minimize the number of people, social distancing rules will be strictly observed.
- All front desk and medical staff members will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between patients.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check LaserAway’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Removal & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.