B12 injections can increase energy levels and boost metabolism, while lipotropic and MIC injections can help with weight-loss efforts
About This Deal
- What’s Included:
- 5-, 10-, or 20-Injections of: Vitamin B12, Lipotropic, or MIC
- Initial and Follow-Up Consultation
- Full-body Composition Test Analyzing
- Lipotropic Injections contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as methionine, inositol, choline, vitamin B12, and L-carnitine. The combination helps increase energy levels, improve concentration, and boost metabolism, which may make losing weight easier.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Methionine: Methionine helps the liver maintain the optimal ability to process fatty acids
- Inositol: may be effective in reducing insulin resistance, a common condition associated with increase adiposity (body fat).
- Choline: Choline is a simple molecule usually classified as a B vitamin. The B vitamin class is usually involved in the generation of energy and support of metabolism.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- See also other deals offered at Madison Life Balance Clinic for:
About Madison Life Balance Clinic
Madison Life Balance Clinic has been helping clients achieve greater overall wellness since 2014. Practitioners believe in the connection between mind and body, and they take a holistic approach to their menu of services. That includes everything from aesthetic treatments like laser hair removal and Botox, to wellness services like hormone replacement therapy and weight-loss injections.