- $99 for a one-night stay and two days of unlimited golf and range balls for two, valid Sunday-Thursday ($269 value)
The 18 holes of Marsh Ridge Golf Course are notched into a densely wooded expanse of north country acreage alongside Otsego Lake. Play begins with a flat, straightaway, tree-lined fairway at the first hole. However, nearly every hole hereafter features some change in elevation, some degree of dogleg, or both, making club selection and distance assessment as important as not sneezing during one's own backswing. The elevation swings are particularly stark on the par 3s, whose yardages require some mental tinkering before settling on the correct combination of iron number and swing strength. Play comes to a close with the last of the back nine's three par 5s—a relatively short hole that gives players a final shot at birdie and their only chance to do a somersault for onlookers gathered on the clubhouse deck.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,231 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 132 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole