During each session the body is exposed, for short time, to extremly low temperature which provides multiple beneficial effects
What You'll Get
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Benefits of whole-body cryotherapy
- Calmed down inflammation and joint swelling
- Faster recovery after injury or intense training
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Increased production of collagen in the skin cells
- Intensified metabolism
- Enhanced performance
- Improved quality of sleeping
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Cryotherapy
At Maryland Cryotherapy in Anne Arundel County, we provide a full range of cryotherapy and compression therapy services to assist with your overall health, wellness, and beauty. Our services include: Whole Body Cryotherapy, Local Cryotherapy, Cryofacials, NormaTec Compression Therapy. Whether you’re interested in boosting your athletic performance, tightening your skin, or improving your mood, our team at Maryland Cryotherapy can help. With doctor supervision, we’ll provide you with a cryotherapy treatment tailored to your needs, getting you fast treatment with immediate results.