Before being discovered by medical centers, lasers were used exclusively for slicing turkeys during space Thanksgiving. Give thanks for lasers with today’s Groupon to Medical Arts Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal sessions on one small area (up to a $900 value).
- For $169, you get six laser hair-removal sessions each on two small areas (up to a $1,800 total value). <p>
Small areas include:
- Upper lip (a $100 value/treatment)
- Chin (a $100 value/treatment)
- Sideburns (a $150 value/treatment)
- Bridge of nose (a $150 value/treatment)
- Earlobes (a $150 value/treatment)
- Hands (a $150 value/treatment)
- Feet (a $150 value/treatment)<p>
Led by Dr. Ramon H. Sanchez, the experienced lasersmiths at Medical Arts Center evict unwanted hair using the Cutera Xeo laser platform. To kick off each roughly 10-minute session, techs clip or shave hair in the desired area so the laser can focus on its songwriting career and the melanin closest to the hair root. The laser energy then heats each offending hair follicle, disintegrating it from within and limiting regrowth. Though the procedure is only as painful as a rubber-band snap or a forehead flick from a younger brother, technicians can quell any soreness afterward with a soothing ointment and a cool washcloth.
The Cutera laser works best for people with light skin and dark hair, but it is engineered to trawl for rogue hairs on almost any skin type and various suits of bio-armor. Medical Arts Center recommends four–seven treatments, spaced six–seven weeks apart, for best results.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
4600 N Habana Ave.
Tampa, Florida 33614