Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a prix fixe dinner for two, redeemable Tuesday–Friday ($88 value)
- $98 for a prix fixe dinner for four, redeemable Tuesday–Friday ($176 value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- First course: Michele’s classic salad or soup du jour
- Second course: house-smoked 10-oz. prime rib
- Third course: Michele’s specialty cheesecake
Wine is not included, but is available at an additional cost.
Michele's at Dover Downs
There's no end of things to do at Dover Downs. Head to one part of the hotel and entertainment complex to find table games; elsewhere, there's a relaxing spa and live harness racing. But on the hotel's second floor—overlooking the main lobby—the entertainment is edible. Michele's dining room hosts a collage of fine wines and cuisine from around the world, including sushi that's flown in daily and lobster tails sourced from South Africa, otherwise known as the lobster-tail of the continent. On some tables you'll find volcanic stones, which keep rib eye steaks and other meats the perfect temperature.
As for drinks, the selection changes constantly, with wines rotating in from the likes of Italy, France, and California. Although there are dozens of reds, whites, and sparklings, diners shouldn't have too hard a time making a selection. Most entrees come with a suggested pairing—for instance, a California cabernet sauvignon from Sebastiani helps bring out the flavors of the house-smoked prime rib.
1131 N Dupont Hwy.
Dover, DE 19901