All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without cheese, macaroni would have no friends, and humans would never know what the moon tastes like. Celebrate curd culture with today’s Groupon to Milk and Roses in Brooklyn. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a wine-and-cheese pairing for two (up to a $42 value)
- For $34, you get a wine-and-cheese pairing for four (up to an $84 value)
The pairing includes:
- A choice of two or four cheese platters (up to a $20 or $40 total value) from the following options:
- Caciocavallo (a $10 value each)
- Caprino (a $10 value each)
Crotonese (a $10 value each)
- A choice of two or four glasses of wine (up to a $22 or $44 total value) from the following options:
- Merlot (a $6 value each)
- Dolcetto (a $9 value each)
- Chianti (a $7 value each)
- Aglianico (an $11 value each)
The savory Italian fare and dim lighting at Milk and Roses mingle amid floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and exposed-brick walls to spur relaxing evening retreats. Like the snack tray at a Roman civil court case, wine-and-cheese pairings immerse taste buds and olfactories in a palatable blend of sliced artisan creations and fragrant varietals. As tongues swoon over gourmet combos, patrons can augment eats by playing an assortment of board games or tightrope walking across the strings of the café’s jazz piano.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Alcohol not discounted more than 50%. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Milk and Roses
Milk and Roses invites visitors to take a bite out of the Old World, mingling the dairy-infused flavors of fine Italian-cheese styles with the floral flourishes and earthy aromas of Mediterranean wine. As guests deconstruct the complex flavors of a savory sheep's-milk crotonese or a sharp, creamy caciocavallo, a jazz musician coaxes sweet music from the café's piano, infusing meals with the syncopated ambiance normally reserved for a blind date with a Scott Joplin impersonator. Shelves stocked with books and board games promote more low-key mingling over glasses of pinot grigio.