Many people are intimidated by wine’s subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it’s actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a pasta dinner for two (up to a $58 total value)
- $45 for a pasta dinner for four (up to a $116 total value)
Each option includes the following:
- One platter of assorted bruschetta per pair (a $10 value)
- One pasta entree per person (a $13 value each)
- One glass of wine per person (up to an $11 value each)
- See the menu
Milk and Roses
Milk and Roses invites visitors to take a bite out of the Old World, mingling the dairy-infused flavors of fine Italian-cheese styles with the floral flourishes and earthy aromas of Mediterranean wine. As guests deconstruct the complex flavors of a savory sheep's-milk crotonese or a sharp, creamy caciocavallo, a jazz musician coaxes sweet music from the café's piano, infusing meals with the syncopated ambiance normally reserved for a blind date with a Scott Joplin impersonator. Shelves stocked with books and board games promote more low-key mingling over glasses of pinot grigio.