Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
$199 for an individual Missing Links golf membership for the remainder of 2014 season (a $450 value); each member receives the following:
- Unlimited rounds for the 2014 season
- One sleeve of golf balls
- One signature Missing Links bottle opener hat
- Discount range balls for the 2014 season
$26 for a golf outing for two (up to a $53 value); each pair receives the following:
- One 9-hole rounds for each person (up to a $8.50 value/person)
- One signature Missing Links bottle opener hat for each person (a $15 value each)
- One small bucket of driving range balls to share (a $6 value)
From the tee box on the fourth hole, golfers might notice something familiar about the green at which they're aiming: it's in the shape of Wisconsin. The geographically-inspired green is just one of many novel features that make up Missing Links 9-hole, an award-winning par-three golf course, which was designed with the help of Jack Nicklaus. Ponds and berms splotched with native grasses characterize the terrain throughout the course. Before sticking their tee or railroad spike into the soil on the first hole, golfers can warm up at a practice facility with a grass tee driving range, putting greens, and practice bunkers.