Esthetician uses pigmentation to help clients achieve regular eyebrows and emphasize the look
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Microshading will not be performed on the following:
- Individuals using Accutane or Retin-A (or any derivatives)
- Individuals using blood thinners
- Individuals with prior microshading/microblading
- Individuals with open lesions, wounds, or breakouts on the brow area
- Patch test not included but recommended
- Includes consultation
Need To Know
About Mona Lisa Brows
Skilled technicians at Mona Lisa Brows always strive to provide the best experience possible and pamper beauty buffs with microblading, microshading, and ombre brows to elicit their natural beauty.