What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a weekday golf package for two ($145 value)
- $89 for a weekend golf package for two ($175 value)
- $129 for a weekday golf package for four ($290 value)
- $169 for a weekend golf package for four ($350 value)
Each package includes:
- Weekday ($45 value/person) or weekend ($60 value/person) greens fees
- One golf cart for every two people ($16 value/person)
- Snack-bar lunch, valid after 11 a.m. ($8 value/person)
- One large bucket of range balls for every two people ($7 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid starting June 1st. Tee times are required; subject to availability. Call to make a tee time; reference voucher. Carts are shared. Must use promotional value in one visit. Valid only after 11am. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course
Designed by Jim Summers and Sandy Tatum, the Par 70, 6,035-yard golf course at Mount Shasta Resort sets 18 holes amid the alpine terrain overlooking Lake Siskiyou. The result is plenty of undulating fairways peppered with tree-lined boundaries, pesky bunkers, and greens kept healthy by the consistent sun at 3,500 feet above sea level. After a round, players can relax in the family-friendly lounge or take advantage of the resort's other amenities, tucking in for the night in chalet rooms or heading to the day spa to have the yips massaged out of their legs.