All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a 90-minute spa package (a $175 total value)
- 30-minute facial with skin analysis; steam; acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders; deep-pore cleansing and exfoliation; collagen mask; and peel (an $80 value)
- 60-minute deep-tissue massage (a $75 value)
- Ocean Breeze, mineral-salt, or honey exfoliating back scrub or a mud/clay detox (a $20 value)<p>
$159 for a 90-minute side-by-side couples spa package (a $310 total value)
- The above 30-minute facial for two (a $160 total value)
- 60-minute deep-tissue massage for two (a $150 total value) <p>
$376 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for four (up to a $780 total value)
- 30-minute facials with cleansing and a mask (up to an $80 value/person)
- 30-minute full-body reflexology massages (a $30 value/person)
- Full makeup applications and eyelash extensions (an $80 value/person)
- Bottle of champagne (up to a $20 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.