Cooks of all levels will learn new skills and recipes during online classes, led by knowledgeable chefs in the comfort of their homes
About This Deal
- Hands-on virtual cooking classes live conducted in the comfort of your own kitchen
- Classes range from must-know skills to date-night cooking and suit cooks of all abilities
- Conducted via Zoom platform; participants may ask questions during the sessions
- Prior to the class, participants download a shopping list and quick-start instructions
- Valid for online classes only
Please note: For the Two Online Cooking-Class Bundle - You must have BOTH classes in your cart at checkout. One code will apply to both.
About Sur La Table
The founders behind Sur La Table believe that food sets a place for socializing and being together — the company has been operating on that principle since 1972 when Shirley Collins opened the first store in Pike Place Market. Today, Sur La Table offers a wide variety of kitchen utensils, such as cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, or food that may be bought in-store or ordered via their website. In addition to that, Sur La Table provides online classes for every cook — led by knowledgeable chefs, participants may acquire basic cooking skills or learn how to prepare a robust feast.