EA Principals are excited to announce that we will be in the first wave of accredited training providers to deliver the new updated ArchiMate 3.1 training course.
The updated ArchiMate program holds a number of useful additions and improvements for Enterprise Architecture practitioners.
The one most valuable improvements to the standard is the addition of a value stream element which allows us to show a path to value realization as we enhance capabilities. According to the new specification, “A value stream represents a sequence of activities that create an overall result for a customer, stakeholder, or end user.”
Completing the EA Principals ArchiMate training course leads to a thorough knowledge of the terminology, structure and concepts of the ArchiMate 3.1 Specification, and places you in a position to succeed at the ArchiMate 3 exam and become an ArchiMate certified professional.
- Accredited by The Open Group
- Actively engages attendees
- Enhanced with practical learning activities
- Covers the entire syllabus for the Level 1 and Level 2 ArchiMate exams
- Includes 2 Exam Vouchers
- EA Principals CEO and Lead Trainer, Dr Steve Else, is the co-author of the ArchiMate 3 Pocket Guide
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Information Architects
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Integrators
- Solution Architects
- Data Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Program and Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ArchiMate® 3 modeling language
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project and who need to understand architecture artifacts developed using the ArchiMate® modeling language
- Individuals who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their knowledge of the ArchiMate® modeling language
- Module 1 Introduction to ArchiMate® 3
- Module 2 Language Structure
- Module 3 Generic Metamodel
- Module 4 Relationships
- Module 5 Motivation Elements
- Module 6 Strategy Elements
- Module 7 Business Layer
- Module 8 Application Layer
- Module 9 Technology Layer
- Module 10 Physical Elements
- Module 11 Cross-Layer Dependencies
- Module 13 ArchiMate® 3 Viewpoints
- Module 14 Language Customization Mechanisms
On completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- Principles underlying the ArchiMate® 3 modeling language
- How to apply ArchiMate® 3 concepts in your models
- How to develop ArchiMate® 3 models for your enterprise architecture
The Value of this Certification
Students certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts and key terminology of Enterprise Architecture and the ArchiMate® language
- The principles and core concepts underlying the ArchiMate® 3 core language and extensions
- The concepts from ArchiMate® 3 layers and extensions
- ArchiMate® relationships
- ArchiMate® 3 views and viewpoints
- Adapting the ArchiMate® 3 language
- ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner/capable tools to support modeling and analysis
- The relationship of the ArchiMate® 3 modeling language to other languages and frameworks
What is included in the course?
2 complimentary exam vouchers are included in the price of this course:
- ArchiMate® 3 Foundation (Level 1) Examination Voucher
- ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner (Level 2) Examination Voucher
Other Valuable Inclusions:
- Integrated course materials – comprehensive courseware
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Pocket Guide and ArchiMate® 3 Specification Study Cards
- Student Study Guide
- Two Case Studies and Reference Material
- Numerous Practice Examples
- Several Hundred Practice Test Questions and Answers
- Practice Modeling Exercises
Recommended Pre Reading
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Pocket Guide
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification Study Cards
- ArchiMate® 3 Full Specification
How do I schedule my certification exam?
Students can book their exams through http://www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup/. We stand by to help students schedule their exams, should they need help.
Do I get a participation Certificate?
When you complete this course, you will receive a Certification of Completion upon request. This Certificate is not the same as the ArchiMate® 3 Level 1 and Level 2 Certification. To achieve certification, you must schedule, complete, and pass the Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Examinations.
Class Starting Monday, May 11
- Monday, May 11, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, May 12, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, May 13, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, May 14, 9:00AM- 3:30PM
Price includes 2 exam vouchers.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Architecture classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, EA Principals, Inc., in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.