Skilled technician inserts quality pigment into the skin to accentuate the eyes, lips, and eyebrows
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Qualifications of technician: Marlete Rocha Tringale is a permanent cosmetic artist specializing in para-medical micropigmentation and holding numerous certificates.
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- The shape, color, and technique are calculated individually based on the golden mean (Phi 1.618), face morphology, and natural skin tone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.