Non-invasive contouring treatments such as lipo cavitation, radio-frequency, and vacuum therapy help sculpt the body and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Vacuum Therapy: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum suction to plump and contour the body while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
- Typical treatment areas include buttocks and hips.
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
O’ Nolem Bawdy
O’ Nolem Bawdy specializes in helping each client to achieve their desired body with non-invasive contouring treatments. The studio’s technicians sculpt silhouettes using modern technologies such as ultrasonic cavitation, laser lipo, radio-frequency, and vacuum therapy. O’ Nolem Bawdy is a judgment-free business with a mission to keep each unique body looking its best with customized contouring services.