Kebabs are generally the most popular food on a stick, narrowly edging out cotton candy and chicken noodle soupsicles. Stick it out with today’s Groupon to Olive You in Kirkland. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a four-course dinner for two (up to an $80.35 value). The dinner for two includes:
- Two glasses of house wine (an $8 value each)
- Two starter salads (a $5 value each)
- One tapas dish (up to a $9.95 value), excluding calamari a la ramano, devilish prawns, mini chicken skewers, baked brie caramia, and clams.
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8.50 value)<p>
- For $79, you get a four-course dinner for four (up to a $160.70 value). The dinner for four includes:
- Four glasses of house wine (an $8 value each)
- Four starter salads (a $5 value each)
- Two tapas dishes (up to a $9.95 value), excluding calamari a la ramano, devilish prawns, mini chicken skewers, baked brie caramia, and clams.
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8.50 value)<p>
For each dinner, choose from the following entrees: * Alexander the Great platter (a $17.95 value) * Lamb souvlaki (a $17.95 value) * Chicken souvlaki (a $15.95 value) * Adana souvlaki (a $16.94 value) * Falafel platter (a $13.50 value) * Olive You gyro wrap (a $9.95 value) * Chicken parmagana (a $15.95 value)<p>
For dessert, choose from the following options:
* Canoli (a $7.95 value) * Tiramisu (an $8.95 value) * Mosaic cake (a $7.95 value)</p>
Olive You’s eclectic menu of Mediterranean cuisine sends taste buds on a gustatory odyssey. Glasses of house wine swirl around palates in preparation for starter salads, which lure hunger pangs into a calm clearing of flavors. Guests can share or Greco-Roman wrestle over tapas plates such as garlic fries—tossed with roasted garlic and feta—or flaky spanikopita, layered with baby spinach, feta, and caramelized onions. Succulent entrees headline dinners with classic dishes, such as the platter of homemade falafel, served with grilled pita bread, hummus, and tzatziki. The Alexander the Great dinner conquers appetites with a phalanx of sliced lamb kebab, grilled pita, and the restaurant’s own marinara sauce, and the lamb souvlaki’s house-marinated cubes of grilled lamb whisper “you’re welcome” to palates. Celebrate another meal well done with a choice of creamy canoli, espresso-soaked tiramisu, or a mosaic cake.
89 Kirkland Avenue
Kirkland, Washington 98033