What You'll Get
Working out is No. 2 on the list of most popular daily activities in America, behind teaching dogs to swear. Be your own best friend with this Groupon.
$30 for 10 Dance Classes (Up to $130 Value)
Students of all skill levels and ages reshape their bodies during dance classes under the guidance of a contemporary-jazz instructor. The classes meld elements of jazz, ballet, or contemporary techniques with aerobic fitness routines, building strength and flexibility at the ballet barre and via high-energy floor work.
Along with the festival’s regular schedule, additional classes will be offered July 15–August 31. These classes include:
- Open Teen/Adult Intermediate Ballet on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Open Adult Absolute Beginning Ballet Level 1 on Sundays from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Open Adult Absolute Beginning Ballet Level 2 on Sundays from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Open Adult Contemporary on Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Open Teen/Adult Ballet held on Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Open Youth/Adult Jazz held on Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Registration required. Class schedule subject to change. New students only. All classes must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Portland Festival Ballet
Portland Festival Ballet has a cast of performance-arts instructors that serve as the architects behind the organization's lively, world-class productions. The seasoned coaches prepare fledgling hoofers and thespians to face the crowd through a schedule of acting and dancing classes for kids, teens, and adults. During breathtaking performances that have included The Nutcracker and the annual Spring Concert, Portland Festival Ballet's charismatic performers storm the stage at the Lake Oswego High School Theater to dazzle audiences with high-flying pirouettes and convincing impersonations of ficus trees.