What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews
Today’s side deal to Renewed Image gets you three deluxe laser treatments for $184 (an up to a $1,795 value). Zap the hair from its hirsute hiding places on your otherwise aerodynamic body, rejuvenate your skin to reduce lines and discoloration, erase the inky mistakes you once thought permanent, and blast cellulite using the same laser light you use to blast Stormtroopers. Your Groupon can also be used for non-lasery treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, or mineral body wraps.
Choose one of the following treatments:
- Three laser hair-removal treatments: Men can use for face (excluding a full beard), shoulders, chest, upper back, or lower back (up to $1,795 value). Women can use for face, arms, underarms, basic bikini line, or lower legs (up to $1,195 value).
- Three laser vein-therapy treatments: Treats spider veins, especially the small ones on the face, neck, chest, or legs (up to $900 value).
- Three laser rejuvenation treatments: Reduce discoloration and signs of aging on your face, neck, chest, or hands (up to $750 value).
- Three laser tattoo-removal treatments: Uses a short burst of light to break up one or two tattoos (8 square inches or less, up to $630 value).
- Three chemical peels: Rejuvenate skin with three purifying, age-defying serums chosen to fit your skin’s needs (up to $825 value).
- Three dermosonic treatments: This non-invasive procedure on two areas of your body uses ultrasonic waves with massage vibration to break down fat and stimulate the lymphatic system to drain retained water and reduce the appearance of cellulite (up to $750 value).
- Three Lipase- blend body wraps: Fight stubborn fat, lose inches, and detoxify with this Lipase/Power active mineral wrap ($525 value, no package restrictions).
- Three microdermabrasion treatments: Smooths skin on the face, neck, or hands, and stimulates collagen, reducing signs of aging and reducing breakouts. Also includes three treatments of cimilift, an intensive anti-aging and reaffirming serum ($450 value, no package restrictions).
Kudzu users give Renewed Image 4.5 stars, while Citysearchers and an Insider Pager rate it four: > * The staff were professional yet friendly, and were able to answer all the questions I had about the laser procedure. I felt relaxed and well taken care of, and I’m pleased with the results I’ve gotten. – Eliyon, Kudzu > * From the moment I walked in the door I felt the staff had my best interests in mind. I felt like royalty, I would highly recommend renewed image to anyone who enjoys to be pampered. – viperbite4, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.