Canoeing along a riverbank lets you get close to wildlife, much like sharing a strawberry with an elk. Share the great outdoors with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a canoe rental for two ($38 value)
- $24 for a canoe rental and one night of camping for two ($49 value)
- $36 for a canoe rental for four ($76 value)
- $45 for a canoe rental and one night of camping for four ($98 value)
- $69 for a canoe rental and one night of camping for six ($147 value)
Each canoe holds two people, so the four- and six-person options include multiple canoes.
Riverfront Campground & Canoe
Along the pristine waters of the Niangua River, banked by lush, green foliage and colorful, mature trees, visitors and locals leisurely float in kayaks, rafts, and canoes supplied by the team at Riverfront Campground & Canoe. The staff is eager to share its passion for the outdoors and the splendor of the Missouri Ozarks with visitors to their more than 200 acres of scenic campsites along Niangua's riverfront. The sites welcome families and friends to pitch a tent or pull up in their RVs for a tranquil experience hiking nature trails, swimming, tubing, and sleeping under the stars to the soundtrack of a rushing river. To assure campers enjoy a comfortable stay, the grounds are equipped with hot showers and bathrooms, as well as a convenience store stocked with snacks, beverages, bait, tackle, and Bigfoot repellent.