What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $40.50 for admission for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($58 value)
- $78 for admission for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($116 value)
- $113 for admission for six, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($174 value)
- $43.50 for admission for two, valid any day ($58 value)
- $82 for admission for four, valid any day ($116 value)
- $120 for admission for six, valid any day ($174 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled booking to sign in and begin you misson on-time. Must sign waiver. Closed on Mondays. Only valid for Pirate's Quest, Great Diamond Heist, and The Mad Dentist games. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rockville Escape Room
A locked door. A ticking clock. A series of cryptic clues. This is the scene that players at Rockville Escape Room Find themselves in. Using just their brains (and a healthy dose of teamwork), groups must puzzle their way through each riddle within this immersive game. However, they don't have much time: each scenario gives players just 60 minutes to solve the mystery and escape. Read on for a description of some of the rooms:
- A Pirate's Quest: 300 years ago, pirate captain Blye evaded pursuit just long enough to bury his treasure, but some one (or something) caught up with him before he could return to claim it. Now, armed with his treasure map, you must find the hidden booty before the ghosts of his vengeful crew arrive to claim it—and you!
- The Great Diamond Heist: A mysterious benefactor has assembled a team of the world's greatest thieves, tricksters, and confidence men for a single job: steal the world's largest diamond. As a member of this crack squad, can you use your smarts and courage to evade capture and pull off the caper?
- The Mad Dentist: Visits to the dentist are rarely pleasant, but they don't usually end in terror. When your dentist, Dr. Phil Payne, turns into a crazed madman, can you fend him off and escape his office, or will you (and your teeth) succumb to the whine of his dreaded drill?