Thin crust, double dough, and Chicago-style pizza pies topped with pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, grilled chicken, or Italian beef
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $18 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $18) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Rosati's Pizza
Rosati’s Pizza's history dates back to the early 1900s, when a recent Italian immigrant named Ferdinand Rosati moved from New York to Chicago with the dream of opening a restaurant. His first attempt was modest—with Ferdinand simultaneously fulfilling the duties of chef, server, dishwasher, and host—but quickly gained popularity for its crispy thin-crust pizzas, originally served as complimentary appetizers. Encouraged by the public's response to the pies, Ferdinand and his son, Sam, decided to focus their efforts on opening a true pizzeria.
Today, at Rosati's Pizza locations across the country, plumes of heat swirl above piping-hot pies concocted from handmade sauce and dough. A smattering of toppings clings to five crust options—crispy thin, double dough, Chicago-style, pan, and superstuffed—as well as hides from hungry predators inside hand-rolled calzones. Housemade lasagna and fettuccine alfredo battle for the top pasta spot, and fried chicken, baby back ribs, and fried-shrimp dinners work together to distract diners from hard-to-resist buffalo wings.