All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 14, 2014
Reviewed October 29, 2013
Reviewed October 29, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for admission to Haunt the River for one adult (a $35 value)
- $10 for admission for one child aged 3–12 (a $20 value)
On October 19, 20, 26, and 27, the Oklahoma River turns spooky for the Haunt the River event. Classic adventure attractions such as the Air Express Zip Line, the SandRidge Sky Trail and Slide, the rock wall, and kids' activities including the Cloud Bounce and the Extreme Air Jumper take on ghostly themes. Guests can also engage in stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, and dragon boating.
The event takes place 10 a.m.–10 p.m. on Saturdays and 1 p.m.–5 p.m. on Sundays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for October 19, 20, 26, and 27. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OKC Boathouse Foundation
If you're searching for adventure along the Oklahoma River, head straight for the welcome center at the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower. There, you'll find representatives of the OKC Boathouse Foundation, a group of seasoned outdoor experts who oversee the myriad activities that take place in the city's Boathouse District. Whether you're an athlete training for an upcoming crew meet or a thrill seeker ready for the ziplines and adventure courses at Riversport Adventures, there's something here for every excitement level. Read on to learn more:
- Boats and watercraft: The Boathouse District is a haven for water vessels of all types. In addition to group rowing lessons and competition, the river also hosts plenty of kayaking, sailing, canoeing, and standup paddleboarding. There's even dragon boating, a popular group rowing sport that originated in China.
- Trails: In addition to adventuring on the water, guests can also stay fit on land; the Boathouse District boasts 13 miles of paved riverfront trails suitable for biking, running, or leisurely strolling.
- Riversport Adventures: The Boathouse District is also home to Riversport Adventures, a thrilling collection of adrenaline-friendly outdoor activities. Harnessed guests can clamber over obstacles on the 80-foot-high Sky Trail before descending via the 72-foot Sky Slide or the 80-foot free-fall of the Rumble Drop. Guests can also fly through the air on the Sandridge Sky Zip, which spans 700 feet across the Oklahoma River.