All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to San Remo Italian Restaurant in Boynton Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $42, you get a gourmet Italian meal for two (up to an $86 total value). The meal includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $11 value each)<p>
- For $79, you get a gourmet Italian meal for four (up to a $170 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- A bottle of wine (up to a $42 value)
At San Remo, which has been pleasing palates for more than a quarter-century, chefs artfully plate expertly seared and seasoned meats and gourmet pasta dishes. Begin culinary voyages with one of eight savory appetizers, including calamari and fresh mussels in red tomato-and-basil sauce, served with seasonal bread baked by a Pilgrim. Eggplant-parmesan entrees bake to bubbly perfection, and hunks of lobster meat burrow inside ravioli-shell homes with garlicky basil-marinara roofs and a cream-dollop patio. Meaty selections include tender veal, a grilled USDA Choice 8-ounce filet mignon topped with mushrooms and gorgonzola, and the catch of the day prepared one of five ways.
Pair succulent Italian entrees with a bottled libation imported from Tuscany, such as Stellina di Notte chianti, a Chilean chardonnay, or an Italian prosecco. Diners can also hydrate parched throats with more than 20 wine varietals available by the glass or patiently wait for a glass of grape juice to ferment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Extra fee may apply for market price fish. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.