Guests meander through the vineyard, castle, underground cellar, and facility before trying Old World Style wines at Pennsylvania winery
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Vineyard and wine cellar tour with the explanation of the production process
- Sit-down tasting of 10 wines with an explanation of food pairings
- Two souvenir glasses
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Other restrictions: Not valid towards retail wines, oils, or public events. Not valid for groups of over 8 people. Not valid on New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Click here to see the wine list
The Fine Print
About Sand Castle Winery
Planted by hand in the 1980's, 56,000 special seedlings spiral toward the sun, spawning bundles of grapes that wait to be plucked and transformed into casks of delicious libations. The owners of the elegant winery and castle welcome guests to absorb the sight of the scenic vineyard, and step into the cool, climate-controlled cellar, before heading to the tasting room to sample wine. Large tasting rooms and an outdoor pavilion can also host private events on the regal grounds.