Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
$19.99 for a Mediterranean Dinner for Two ($41.06 Total Value)
- One baba ghanoug or hummus appetizer (a $4.99 value)
- Two medium soups, such as lentil or veggie (a $2.79 value each)
- Two medium Lebanese salads (a $4.99 value each)
- One shish combo entree, which includes three skewers, four sauces, and rice (a $14.95 value)
- Two baklavas (a $0.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.79 value each)
- See the full menu<p>
Shish Kabob Cafe
Shish Kabob Cafe stocks its kitchen with parsley, lemon, garlic, sesame, and other quintessential Mediterranean flavors. Crunchy falafel patties whet appetites for tabbouli salad—packed with chopped herbs, bulgur, and tomatoes—or shish tawook, which wraps grilled chicken in a pita with garlic sauce. Shish Kabob Cafe also mixes up fresh smoothies and juices.
79% of 90 customers recommend
“Great meal good service! Recomended”
“The service was awesome, the chicken shwarma sandwich was very tasty.”
“Nice wait staff.”