Golf Packages at Shorewood Golf Course. Two Options Available.

Green Bay

392 Ratings

Value Discount You Save
$130 77% $100
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 670 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Well-kept, nine-hole course
  • Challenging course in savannah woodland
  • Restaurant with full menu

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Expires 10/31/11; season may end earlier due to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

It's been said that the game of golf is 90% mental, with the other 10% split equally between technique, physical strength, and telekinetic iron-bending capacity. Show off your multifaceted golf game with today's Groupon to Shorewood Golf Course. Choose between the following options:

  • For $30, you get an 18-hole golf outing for two, including cart rental and rental clubs if necessary (up to a $130 value).
  • For $40, you get nine holes of golf, lunch, and rental clubs if necessary for four (up to a $140 value).

Shorewood Golf Course's nine-hole, 2,792-yard course takes golfers meandering across kempt fairways sculpted along the numerous, short trees of a savannah woodland. Purchase today's first option and enlist a fellow club-wielding cadet to loop this short but challenging course twice in a row for a full 18-hole experience (a $48 value), assisted by an obedient golf cart (a $30 value) and optional rental clubs (a $52 value). A second jaunt through the course gives duffers an opportunity to conquer the testy tree lines, meddling bunkers, small greens, and demonic sprinkler heads that inflated scores and inspired teary-eyed fore putts the first time through.

Sate appetites for golf and grub with today's second option, which nets a foursome the opportunity to play a nine (a $60 value) and then grab lunch at the Shorewood Golf Course’s restaurant (up to a $28 value). Snack on sandwiches such as the roast beef and red-pepper-sauced Phoenix ($4.25), or divvy up a 12-inch pepperoni and sausage pizza ($8.25). This option also includes rental clubs (a $52 value), a necessary item ever since the game officially banned the use of popular surrogates such as medieval weaponry and soap on a rope.

Shorewood Golf Course

Tucked along the east side of the bay, Shorewood Golf Course’s 2,792-yard, nine-hole layout challenges club-swingers with unforgiving fairways and small, breaking greens whose impressive upkeep earned the course an appearance and maintenance award in 2009. Since the first post-putt strut in 1931, the course’s oak- and hickory-lined fairways have invited players to overcome undulating terrain both scenic and demanding. The zenith of these hilly hazards is found on the 492-yard par 5 fourth hole, where golfers must overcome a dogleg right off the tee before hitting multiple shots to the green located at the end of a narrow fairway that encourages conga lines along its gradual incline. After a day out in the sun, golfers can adjourn to the course’s restaurant to munch on pizza and sandwiches or enjoy a frosty beverage.

Course at a Glance:

  • Nine-hole, par-35 course

  • Length of 2,792 yards from the farthest set of tees

  • Course rating of 35.9 from the farthest set of tees

  • Slope rating of 124 from the farthest set of tees

  • Five tee boxes for varying skill levels

  • Link to helpful course notes

Customer Reviews

392 Ratings

Great course, people are always friendly, and the sandwiches after the round were very good.
Bruce K. · September 19, 2016
Great food at reasonable prices. Staff is always friendly and accommodating.
Ronald P. · September 16, 2016
Nice course
Carol P. · September 13, 2016
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Green Bay

    2420 Nicolet Dr.

    Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311


    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
Please select an option to add / remove from wishlist