Humans are obsessed with their own faces, which is why four different presidents carved themselves into a mountain. Flaunt your façade with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $55 for an anti-aging vitamin C facial with an anti-aging hand treatment and a massage of the arms, hands, neck, and shoulders with warm aromatherapy oil (a $135 value)
- $59 for a 30-minute anti-aging vitamin C facial and a 30-minute upper-body hot-stone massage with warm aromatherapy oil (a $145 value)
- $65 for an exfoliating spa package (a $205 value)
- Anti-aging vitamin C facial
- Organic microdermabrasion for the face
- Sea-salt hand scrub
- Massage of the arms, hands, neck, and shoulders with warm aromatherapy oil
Staff combats sun damage and other signs of aging during a soothing facial with a dose of antioxidant vitamin C, and eases tension in the arms and décolleté with a fragrant aromatherapy massage. The upper-body hot-stone massage warms achy joints and deeply relaxes muscles. During the organic microdermabrasion, the aesthetician sloughs away dead cells, and the sea-salt hand scrub softens digits weathered from playing the ukulele while riding in a sidecar. All three options last about one hour.
Skinsations Health & Wellness Spa
Skinsations Health & Wellness Spa owner and licensed aesthetician Michelle Merrix-Gowens has assembled a team of experts to provide advanced anti-aging and wellness services. She performs organic microdermabrasions and seven types of facials with a botanical skincare line whose ingredients nourish skin and enhance the face's ability to yodel. Physicians administer wrinkle-diminishing Botox injections, a massage therapist performs hot-stone treatments or reflexology sessions, and certified thermographer and two-time breast-cancer survivor Jeanne Wilson aims to detect early signs of disease with a digital infrared thermal imaging technique.
1392 High St.
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281