All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Available Starting April 15th
- What’s included: training, harness, goggles, helmet, and jumpsuit
- Weight restrictions: 220 lbs. max weight
- Jump altitude: 7,500 feet
- Height restrictions: Based on a Cessna 182, to a height of 7,500 feet: additional height may be purchased
- Length of session: five minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Based on a Cessna 182, to a height of 7,500 feet: additional height may be purchased. Merchant may use larger aircraft as option, Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. 220 lbs. max weight. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky's the Limit Skydiving Center
For your Tandem Skydive you will go to an altitude of 7,500 feet and become mesmerized by views of the Pocono Mountains and Manhattan skyline. Upon exiting the aircraft you will fly through the sky at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour, and those same views you enjoyed all the way up will accompany you all the way down. Once the parachute is deployed you will float gently back to the ground having experienced one of life's greatest thrills. It's all in a day's work for Sky's the Limit, which sets itself apart from other skydiving facilities with the following:
• Its Instructors: Every one of the center's fully rated USPA instructors has a minimum of 2,000 jumps under his or her belt. Combined, the group has more than 96 years of skydiving experience.
• Its Aircraft: The center’s planes are larger than most other skydiving facilities, meaning you and your group should have no problem jumping together.
• Its Surrounding Area: Located about 75 miles from NYC, Sky's the Limit is surrounded by other activities, including hiking and biking trails, ATV trails, and Bushkill Falls.