Non-invasive treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
- Cellulite reduction: wood therapy or radio-frequency therapy with vacuum therapy
Wood Therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Thermage/Radio-Frequency Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
About Snatch N' Contour
Maintaining a healthy and youthful look often requires professional aid. Aware of that, qualified staff at Snatch N Contour salon are committed to helping all clients with a choice of advanced aesthetic solutions. They use a variety of methods, including LaserLipo, wood therapy, and ultrasonic cavitation. Their goal is to give every visitor a confidence boost and make sure they leave the salon with a smile on their face.