Three lift tickets and 80% off gear from Burton, Smith & Marker showcased with exhibits from 25+ resorts & over 100 breweries and wineries
About This Deal
In the 1930s, the U.S. government issued a hobby to each citizen to keep them entertained until NASA finished working out the bugs in kissing. Self-determine a new pastime with today’s Groupon to the San Francisco Ski & Snowboard Festival presented by SnowBomb at the Fort Mason Center’s Festival Pavillion on Saturday, November 5 or Sunday, November 6. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get one general-admission ticket (a $20 value).
- For $18, you get two general-admission tickets (a $40 total value).
- For $32, you get four general-admission tickets (an $80 total value).<p>
General admission tickets include the following:
- Entry to one day of the festival and winter sale.
- Vouchers for one free lift ticket to each of the following resorts: Bear Valley, Dodge Ridge, and China Peak Resort.
- One-year subscription to Ski or Transworld Snowboarding magazines.<p>
As soft, white powder begins falling onto the mountains, the San Francisco Ski & Snowboard Festival blankets a 50,000-square-foot venue with interactive displays from more than 20 resorts and deals on more than $1 million in gear from brands such as Atomic, K2, and Ride. Twin-tippers and boarders alike can test out jackets, swaddle feet in the latest boots and bindings, and don goggles that yield imaginary visions of glorious slopes and real visions of a convention center tinted slightly magenta. The fest’s winter sale showcases gear from Any Mountain and Lombardi Sports, who will be offering savings of up to 80% off on mountain wear from Burton, Smith, Marker, and other manufacturers. Alongside the sale, festival-goers can skip, frolic, or electric slide through a live snow-play arena, or dream up wintery escapes while wandering through exhibits for Big Sky Montana, Telluride, and Mount Rushmore.