Choose from Four Options
- $4.99 for Pink Himalayan Salt (16 oz) for Cooking & Seasoning ($9.95 value)
- $14.99 for White Himalayan Salt Light ($45 value)
- $19.99 for Amber Himalayan Salt Light ($50 value)
- $19.99 for Aroma Therapy Salt Lamp ($50 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at Solay Wellness. Click here for hours.
- Delicious Himalayan pink salt adds earthy savoriness to dishes
- Salt lamps emit healing negative ions
- Aromatherapy lamps promote relaxation
- Fair-trade products
How to Pick Up In-Store
1. Purchase this offer.
2. Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
3. Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Isabella Samovsky fell in love with a salt lamp. Well, not just the lamp, but also the salt-assisted healing it provided. Her love for the salt lamp and its alternative approach to maintaining health inspired her to create Solay Wellness, a center that offers salt-based products and treatments. The Himalayan salt at Solay is harvested from ancient, mineral-rich seabeds, and can be found in hundreds of fair-trade and organic health, beauty, gourmet, pets, and lifestyle products including salt inhalers, natural rubber yoga maps, and soy candles. Solay Wellness also offers an extensive range of fair trade Himalayan salt crystal lamps with UL dimmer cords, which can be shaped like bowls, pyramids, globes, or salt shakers.
At the center’s private salt room, guests can meditate on lounge chairs as they breathe in the salt’s negative ions, which can help to reenergize the body, purify the skin, reduce stress, and alleviate allergy and asthma symptoms. Guests can also take up Tibetan singing-bowl sessions in rooms lined with ancient Himalayan salt blocks. Tiles and loose salt are also on hand to help stimulate pressure points in feet and give children a place to play. In addition to salt-based treatments, the center also offers reflexology and massage. Parking is available across the street, and a train station is nearby.