All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 27, 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for one general-admission package ($40 total value)
- $35 for two general-admission packages ($80 total value)
- $70 for four general-admission packages ($160 total value)
The festival takes place on October 24, from 1p.m- 10p.m. Each package includes the following:
- General admission for one day ($20 value each)
- Distillers recipe book ($10 value each)
- Souvenir tasting glass ($5 value each)
- Set of 7 tasting tokens with an additional bonus of five complimentary tasting tokens ($5 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great American Spirits Festival
For more than a decade—less time than many spirits take to fully mature—the Great American Spirits Festival has been faithfully representing the ever-evolving creativity of the craft spirits community. Though there's plenty of innovation to extol, the festival also pays its dues to some of the country's most renowned distillers and blenders, making the event a true celebration of American-made products. Along with hosting tastings, the festival also grants awards in more than two dozen categories, from classics such as gin, vodka, and whiskey to more eccentric spirits such as absinthe, moonshine, and grandpa's forbidden scotch. All the proceeds hauled in by the GASF go to good causes, too, benefitting local and national charities as well as the Oregon Distillers Guild and the Oregon Distillery Trail.