All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for one 75-minute aromatherapy hand and foot massage with crystal singing bowl ($85 value)
- $103.50 for three 75-minute aromatherapy hand and foot massages with crystal singing bowls ($255 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sweet Feet
At Sweet Feet, wellness practitioner and registered nurse Victoria Bitar offers a trio of intuitive therapeutic touch therapies: IGM therapeutic acupressure, craniosacral therapy, and Ayurvedic reflexology. Read on to learn more about each one.
- IGM therapeutic acupressure: The Isabell Gatto Method of therapeutic acupressure combines firm and gentle finger pressure on specific body points to balance the body's energy and create well-being.
- Craniosacral therapy: During relaxing craniosacral therapy sessions, the practitioner gently manipulates the head and sacrum to alleviate pain and tightness and improve organs' functions.
- Ayurvedic reflexology: Also known as Marma-point foot massage, the practitioner massages warm, organic aromatherapy oils onto specific Ayurvedic energy points on the feet and ankles. Because these points correlate with organs in the body, this therapy helps improve the body's overall function.