Guests will have a chance to try authentic Thai cuisine including traditional and exotic culinary creations
About Thai Pavilion
Thai Pavilion, owned by a former jeweler and established restaurateur Thomas Ukrit, has an exotic design and is located in the heart of Rockville Town Square. The restaurant's staff strives to provide the best customer service possible and the chefs create dishes with the finest premium ingredients. Thai Pavilion also offers banquets and catering, so guests can plan their special event in the restaurant. When it comes to the menu, it's very extensive and it's a mix of traditional and exotic culinary style. Here are some must-try dishes:
- Thai Pavilion Salad contains an extensive selection of Som Tum (papaya salads) with a traditional lime-based dressing that mixes the four main tastes – sour lime, hot chili, salty soy sauce, and sweetness added by palm sugar. Guests have a chance to choose from papaya, mango, carrot, crispy chicken, or shrimp.
- Kapow Grilled King Salmon is a grilled fillet of king salmon glazed with spicy chili, basil, and garlic served with steamed asparagus.
- Sticky Rice with Mango is steamed rice tossed with sweetened coconut cream and served with fresh mango.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $23 cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.