Party guests enjoy the fun of playing Ms. Pacman, Donkey Kong, or Super Mario World while celebrating with friends in a nostalgic setting
About This Deal
- Party for Up to 10 or 20 Guests includes:
- 2-hour access to the party area
- Access to all games and activities
- Valid for reservation during regular business hours: Thursday and Friday 3 p.m.–11 p.m., Saturday 12 p.m.–11 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Private Party Facility Rental includes:
- Private rental of the entire venue
- Free-play access to all games
- Staff member assistance
- Valid for reservation anytime on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, before 3 p.m. on Thursday or Friday, before 12 p.m. on Saturday, before 12 p.m. or after 7 p.m. on Sunday
- The private full facility rental Anytime Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday; before 3 PM on Thursday or Friday; before 12 PM on Saturday; before 12 PM on Sunday; or after 7 PM on Sunday.
- Additional guest wristbands available for purchase at the venue
- Customers are welcome to bring a cake, food, or drinks; snacks and soft drinks are also available for purchase
- Younger than 14 must be accompanied by a guardian
Need To Know
About The Arcade
Nostalgia and adrenaline come hand-in-hand at The Arcade, a neon-lit venue in the basement of the iconic Rogers Hotel. During the unlimited play or private sessions, players take the challenge to smash classic and newer video games. Whether it's a break from the dull grown-up life, a fun date night, or quality time with the family, Ms. Pacman, Donkey Kong, Super Mario, and their friends can surely entertain gamers of all ages. And if that wasn't enough, The Arcade's visitors can even purchase their favorite games to continue the experience at home.